Alan Gordon Enterprises Super Grip Jr. Support System
Alan Gordon Enterprises
Alan Gordon Enterprises Super Grip Jr 1030-WO-TL6AMB
SKU: AGSGJR MFR: 1030-WO-TL6AMB
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
The Super Grip Support System allows you to safely mount a camera, or lights, onthe side of a car or boat - or anywhere there is a relatively flat, non-porous surface. It provides a sturdy, dependable support for those action shots which might otherwise require complicated and expensive rigging.
- The Super Grip Junior has a 6" diameter flexible-edge concave gripper and a built-in plastic pump with pressure warning indicator.
- Carries a work-load of up to 75 lbs. and is ideal for mounting small film and video cameras or a variety of lights and sound recording equipment.
- Features a 2 3/8" dia. mounting plate with a 1/4" - 20 attaching screw in the center.
- Weight: 1 lb. 1 oz.
- Height: 2" to mounting plate
- Accessories: 1/2" and 5/8" combination lighting spud; pad protector
- Attaches to flat or curved, smooth, non-porous surfaces.
- Red-line indicator warns of any vacuum loss.
- Check valve allows repumping without loss of remaining vacuum.
- Lift tabs on pad edges permit instant release.