Manfrotto 526 Pro Video Fluid Head 526
What's Included With This Item:
- 526 Pro Video Fluid Head
- One Pan Arm
- 3727 Long Sliding Quick Release Plate
• The high-end video market, comprised of ENG, EFP and studio use, has a new tool with the introduction of the Manfrotto 526 Pro Fluid Video Head. Manfrotto - Manfrotto is now able to provide a top-of-the-line video head that is able to support top weight loads of 35.3 lbs.
• The 526 offers Manfrotto - Manfrotto's most precise fluid system comprised of three step settings for low, medium and high drag levels (numbered 1, 2 and 3), plus the additional no-drag setting (number 0) for such occasions as snap-pans/tilts.
• Counterbalance is achieved through the single adjustable spring for camera weights between 17.6 and 33.1 lbs.
• The 526 utilizes many of the heralded features from the 519, such as a replaceable and removable pan arm rosette, large rubber padded knobs and all the controls (tilt and pan lock, tilt drag) on the left side so they can be easily found as most camera operators of this class work on the left side of the head.
• The built-in 100mm half-ball adapts to a number of Manfrotto - Manfrotto tripods with a 100mm receiver, allowing the quick leveling of the camera with the aid of the bright leveling bubble. The 526 ships with one pan arm and the long 3272 plate.
|Tilt Range||+75deg to -70deg|
|Maximum Load||35 lb|
|Drag System||Fluid 3 step drag with 0 setting for no drag|
|Balance System||Adjustable spring from 17.6 - 33 lb camera weight|
|Tripod Attachment||100mm half ball|
|Included||One Pan Arm
Replaceable/Removable Pan Arm Rosette
Large Rubber Padded Knobs
All Controls on Left Side