K-Tek Combination Windscreen-Shock Mount w/Medium Boom
K-Tek Combination Windscreen / Shock Mount ZFZM
SKU: KTZFZM MFR: ZFZM
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
The K-Tek Combination Windscreen/ Shock Mount is a complete windscreen and shock mount combination for boom pole or pistol grip mounted microphones. The Zeppelin windscreen and shock mount is a lightweight component enabling quick and easy set up. It accommodates microphones such as the Sennheiser 415 and AT 4073.
It weighs just about five ounces, has an internal bore of eight and a quarter inches, with a maximum practical port length of seven inches. The windscreen and shock mount combination is mountable on boom poles and pistol grips.
- Easy and Convenient: The K-Tek one-piece windscreen/shock mount is ideal for ENG and EFP production as it is lightweight and durable. The windscreen component slides smoothly over the head of the microphone
- It offers a simple and convenient solution for wind noise reduction and microphone protection during exterior recording
- The windscreen features an outer layer of synthetic fur backed with a lining of tightly woven microfiber fabric and a body of open cell foam that fits snugly around the microphone capsule
- The Shock Mount is based on the popular K-Tek K-SM
- It is ideal for ENG and documentary recording
||ENG and documentary recording