Swarovski Optik 2.5-15x56mm Z6 Series Rifle Scope 59511
What's Included With This Item:
- Swarovski Optik Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Ways to Save
• Swarovski Optik defines a new benchmark for hunting and presents worldwide their new riflescope generation Z6 and Z6i 1-6x24, 1.7-10x42, 2-12x50 & 2.5-15x56
• Do you remember the invention of flat screens? Since then millions of people have been crazy about the wider, sharper image and slowly but surely old sets are being consigned to the status of museum pieces.
• Swarovski Optik is now starting a similar technological revolution in rifle scopes with their 6x zoom. Development has resulted in 50 percent more field of view and 50 percent greater magnification range.
• Unique Flexibility:
To date, different types of hunting have required different equipment. The rifle scope with 6x zoom now combines the requirements of different hunting situations, like driven hunts and hunting in mountainous terrain.
• The new Z6 generation from Swarovski Optik sees the launch of a universal rifle scope for all-round use, putting an end to the problem of choosing the right rifle scope.
• Z6 Technology Guaranteed: See More Safely
The new Z6 generation offers 50 percent more field of view and 50 percent greater magnification range. The hunter is able to identify and hit the target faster and with greater success. Z6 simultaneously means a greater magnification for the identification of detail and an accurate shot, regardless of whether close or far away.
• In this case, an innovative lens system guarantees steady, smooth images with excellent quality. Additional safety against recoil is achieved without restricting the field of view thanks to an eye relief, which is enlarged by 19 to 50 percent. An elegant and ergonomic design rounds off the external appearance of the new Z6 generation.
• Clear View with Z6i Reticle Illumination
The innovative construction of the reticle illumination unit results in a low design thus providing an unrestricted view over the rifle scope when in the firing position. With the Z6i models, the tried and tested High Grid technology is built stylishly into the eyepiece for the best possible reticle illumination, well protected by a sturdy forged aluminium housing and completely watertight.
• The ergonomically designed operating elements plus 2 separate memory locations for day & night settings guarantee additional functionality. The rifle scopes have a large choice of innovative reticles in the second image plane: this means that only the target is enlarged when changing the magnification and not the reticle itself which makes aiming considerably easier.
• Swarovski Optik is revealing four new models from behind its gates. The Z6 1-6x24 the world champion for field of view, the Z6 1-6x24 EE the perfect companion for large game safaris, the Z6 1.7-10x42 with a range of use suitable for forest, open fields and mountainous terrain, and the universal rifle scope Z6 2-12x50.
|Magnification||2.5x - 15x|
|Objective / Field of View||56mm / 49.5' (16.5m) @ 2.5x at 100 yds.(100m), 8.1 (2.7m) @ 15x at 100 yds.(100m).|
|Main (Center) Tube Diameter||30mm|
|Lens Coatings||High Light Transmission Optical System|
|Reticle Image Plane (Magnifying)||Reticle in Second (ocular-side) Focal Plane, Only the Target is Enlarged|
|Twilight Performance||7.1 - 29.0 (DIN 58388), 91% Light Transmission|
|Exterior Finish||Matte Black|
|Windage & Elevation Adjustments (MOA)||1/3-M.O.A., 10mm, Per Click|
|Maximum Adjustment||Elevation Range: 65" @ 100 yards
Windage range: 36" @ 100 yards
|Exit Pupil||9.5mm - 3.8mm|
|Eye Relief||3.74", 95mm|
|Parallax Correction Control||With 3rd Turret: 50 yards - Infinity|
|Diopter Adjustment||- 3.0 / + 2.0|
|Material||Rugged light alloy main tube.|
|Waterproof / Fogproof||Yes|
|Mounting Length||Not Specified|
|Weight||22.4 oz., 635g.|
|Special Features||Objective Filter Thread: 58mm.
9.4 to 1.5 degrees real field of view.