K-Tek K202CCRS 4ft 10in 16ft 10in Carbon Pole XLR Side
K-Tek 4'.1" K202CCRS
SKU: KTK202CCRS MFR: K202CCRS
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
The K-Tek K-202 CCRS is a very lightweight, superbly engineered and meticulously crafted 5 section boompole made from a graphite fiber derivitive in a black matte finish. It is used primarily for feature film location sound recording. The dimpled graphite section collar locks are highly durable and jam resistant, twist adjusting easily and precisely.
The Quick Connect poletop option, featuring stainless steel threading and cable retention slots, is standard with this model, adapting a variety of mounting and wiring solutions. This model also includes the side exiting KCCR stereo coiled cable kit, which features Neutrik and Switchcraft XLR connectors. All appropriate K-Tek cable and mounting accessories are compatible as well.
- Hybrid composite, high density graphite fiber selected for maximum strength and minimum weight
- Coupling designed for maximum holding power with a minimum of torque applied. Coupling designed to be dust, dirt and sand proof. "Captive Collett" design makes coupling resistant to jamming
- Non-reflective processing on uniquely milled surface makes the collar much more durable than knurling or ribbing. It offers controlled gripping power and is gentle on your hands, even when wet
- Unique pole top features cable retaining slots and a replaceable stainless steel threaded mounting stud
- Standard "mushroom" base, cast in polyurethane, is engineered for maximum shock protection
- Accessory attachable base sections for internal wiring, internal 48V Phantom and 12V "T" power supplies and extension sections are available