Da-Lite 85674 Advantage Manual Screen 8x8', 11.3' Diag
Da-Lite Advantage Manual 85674
SKU: DLADMC8X8VS MFR: 85674
Please note! This item will be Drop-shipped to you directly from the Manufacturer/Distributor.
Estimated Delivery time is from 1 to 2 weeks.
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
Video Spectra 1.5:
This screen surface is specially designed with a reflective coating, which provides an increased amount of brightness with a moderately reduced viewing angle. The increased gain of this surface makes it suitable for environments where ambient lighting is uncontrollable and a projector with moderate light output is utilized. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 35° Gain: 1.5
- Provides Optimal Performance and Smooth Consistent Operation
- Designed for ceiling recessed installation.
- Surface with black masking borders standard, on flame retardant and mildew resistant fiberglass fabric, mounted on a ball bearing rigid steel spring roller.
- A floating mounting method utilizing adjustable roller brackets is designed into a lightweight, extruded aluminum case allowing the centering or offsetting of the screen.
- Equipped with Controlled Screen Return (CSR) to control the return speed of the screen surface back into the case.
- Top, front, and back of case made of extruded aluminum.
- End caps made of heavy gauge steel.
- Bottom of case has a removable access door.
- Case is powder coated white. Handsome finished white aluminum case provides a clean look and allows easy installation of ceiling tiles.
- Bottom of case is self-trimming, with a built-in flange around the bottom of the case.
- Bottom of screen formed into pocket holding tubular metal slat.
- A steel pull bail is attached to the slat.
- Heavy-duty plastic caps protect the ends of the slat.
- Metal bumper stops built into the case to prevent slat wedging inside case.
- A 6' pull cord with plastic knob is included.
- Roller mounting brackets are adjustable to allow centering or offsetting the screen within the case.
- Suitable for use in environmental air space in accordance with section 300-22 (c) of the National Electric Code, and sections 2-128, 12-010 (3) and 12-100 of the Canadian Electrical Code, part 1, CSA C22.1.