NewTek SE020000-1201 SpeedEDIT 2 Secondary License
NewTek SpeedEDIT 2 Secondary License SE020000-1201
SKU: NESE2F1SEAT MFR: SE020000-1201
Please note! This item will be Drop-shipped to you directly from the Manufacturer/Distributor.
Estimated Delivery time is from 3 to 5 Days.
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
NewTek SpeedEDIT 2 is a resolution-independent video editor designed to work quickly and efficiently on any video project, from high definition (HD) to standard definition (SD) to Web. SpeedEDIT streamlines the editing process by eliminating unnecessary steps. All editing functions are performed directly on native clips, avoiding the need to transcode or pre-trim content.
SpeedEDIT 2 further accelerates the editing process by dynamically linking Storyboard and Timeline, providing the ability to perform many common functions in fewer steps. Ripple edits, clip replacement, segment repositioning, 3D video rotation, color correction, animated titles and image sequence playback are just a few of the everyday tasks that SpeedEDIT 2 performs faster than any other professional editor.
SpeedEDIT 2 works smoothly and natively with MPEG-2, AVI, QuickTime and most popular video formats in both HD or SD. Enjoy real-time, full resolution on-screen HD previews with IEEE 1394 (FireWire) output to camera or deck. Any broadcast, DVD or Web production can benefit from the clean design, streamlined operation and pristine output offered in SpeedEDIT 2.
- FiberFX: Complete hair and fur solution for all platforms.
- Collada, FBX and OBJ I/O support: Improved compatibility with other applications.
- Enhanced IK and Animation Systems: Provides improved character animation controls.
- IES Lighting: Accurately duplicate physical lights from manufacturers' datasheets.
- Radiosity Cache: Unique animated and static caching with size multipliers.
- Photoreal Motion Blur: Artifact-free live action blur as if photographed with film
- New anti-aliasing methods: Greater control for balancing quality with render speed.
- New global illumination and radiosity: Easily create photorealistic scenes, characters and products while simulating the effect of real-world lighting in photography.
- Progressive previews for global illumination: Provide immediate feedback
- Implementation of state-of-the-art BSP/KD Tree Algorithm: Provides much faster and more efficient raytracing; bigger scenes render a lot faster. Improved multi-threading with dynamic segmentation: Insures maximum use of available CPUs, optimizing render times.
- Speed increases many times over previous versions of LightWave: More efficient render times for today's increasingly ambitious high polygon-count scenes for production.
- Adaptive subdivision of a mesh based upon distance from the camera and visibility: Allows for effective use of system resources for workflow viewing versus rendering.
- APS Choice: Per Object, Per Polygon and Per Pixel: Provides the widest range of flexibility.
- RealLens Camera: Physically correct cameras allow recreation of any real-world camera lens for matching footage rendered in
- LightWave to real-world photography. (a must for compositing CGI and real footage together)
- New rendering technology produces scenes using arbitrary camera lenses and warps.
- New subsurface scattering materials and shaders: Accurately simulates lighting and shading for materials such as marble, milk, etc., as well as a specific and easy to use material for skin shading.
- Material Nodes: Conductor, Dielectric, Delta and more: Allow for the creation of physically accurate surfaces such as glass, liquid and metals quicker and easier than ever before.
- New Make Material and Standard Nodes: Allow for combination of shading models and other node maps to create your own distinct material.
- Blinn, Oren-Nayar, Ambient Occlusion and other shading models: Provide unlimited shading possibilities.
- Shaders for sub-surface scattering & anisotropic specular & reflection shaders: Allow for easy-to-use chromatic dispersion in surfaces and offer spectacular visual impact.
- Support for normal maps from ZBrush 2 and Mudbox: Adds incredible detail to low-poly models via displacement.
- Workflow flexibility: Nodes can be used freely with layers and even shader plug-ins.
- Full support of native controls and envelopes: Best of both worlds when texturing materials - quick and easy traditional layers and powerful and flexible nodes.
- Full SDK support: Allows third-parties to create nodes (including shading models) and for third-party renderers to interface with and query nodal shaders. A vast selection of third-party nodes and cameras is already available.
|Mini Sys Req. for Standard Definition
||Hardware: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor that supports Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 (SSE2) and a DVD Drive
Operating System: Windows 7, Vista or XP
Memory: 1 GB of system RAM
Hard Disk: System drive with 6 GB of free disk space
Input/Output: IEEE1394 FireWire card for DV or HDV capture
Graphics Card: DirectX 9 capable card with 64 MB of RAM (ATI or NVIDIA chipset recommended)
Display: Minimum 1280x1024 screen resolution
|Suggested System Req for HD/SD: 1
||Hardware: Multi-core CPUs for high definition editing and a DVD drive
Operating System: Windows 7 or Vista 64-bit
Memory: 4 GB of system RAM
Hard Disk: System drive with 6 GB of free disk space
Output: Blackmagic Design or other compatible device
|Suggested System Req for HD/SD: 2
||Graphics Card: PCI Express-based, DirectX 10 capable card with 512 MB of RAM or more (ATI or NVIDIA graphics chipset recommended)
Display: 1920x1200 (ideally, dual monitors)
External Storage: Separate SATA drives for video playback