Sunpak Ultra Digital Bounce for Nikon I-TTL Camera
Sunpak RD2000N Ultra-Compact Digital Bounce RD2000N
SKU: SURD2000NK MFR: RD2000N
Please note: Although this item is temporarily out of stock, you can order it now and it will ship as soon as it arrives. Your card will only be charged once item is shipped.
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
The Sunpak RD2000N flash has compact design which supports the latest digital SLRs. With its exceptional portability, it demonstrates its full effectiveness in photographs of night time, get-togethers or at wedding's shooting scenes you can not cover completely with the camera's built-in flash.
The Sunpak RD 2000 is commonly used for Fill flash, General purpose and more.The Sunpak RD 2000 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Casual photographer among others.The Sunpak RD 2000 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Sunpak RD 2000: Consistent output, Durable, Easy to use, Fast recycling, Lightweight to mention just a few.
- Powered by 2-AA batteries in a compact and light body: At full power, it can be fired approximately 280 times. It charges in approximately 4 seconds (when using Ni-MH batteries) and is more durable than you would expect from something so compact
- Guide Number 20 (ISO 100-m): The maximum Guide Number 20
- Shoe mount type: When you are done shooting, you can rotate the shoe into the body. It's very convenient to carry around because it is so compact
- Compatible with TTL functions of digital SLR cameras: Compatible with the advanced flash output control function for Nikon i-TTL
- TTL signals are automatically recognized just by mounting and turning on: The latest high-accuracy TTL signals are recognized by just mounting this flash on a camera and turning it on. This flash ensures the accurate, optimum and high-quality lighting
- Auto power OFF function: It comes with an energy-saving function that will turn the power off after 15 minutes of inactivity
- Vertical-Up 90° for bounce function
- EV adjustment buttons enable free operations: Easily increase and decrease flash output by using EV adjustment button. The photographer's intention can be freely represented by the EV adjustment function up to +/-1.0EV
- Built-in wide panel: Applicable to wide-angle lens, more than 16mm focal length (APS-C size)
- Firmware can be updated: Even if you buy a new camera at some point, you can update your flash with the latest firmware and continue to use it as is
|Guide Number (ISO 100-m)
|Flash Control Mode
||Digital SLR cameras with above flash control mode
|Recycling Time Alkaline Battery
||2-AA approx. 5 sec. (Full flashing)
|Recycling Time Ni-MH Battery
||2-AA approx. 4 sec.
|No. of Flashes Alkaline Battery
||2-AA approx. 200
|No. of Flashes Ni-MH Battery
||2-AA approx. 280
|Auto Effective Range
||TTL Auto 1.0~10m (Focal Length at 35mm)
|Angle of Coverage
||Covers the focal length of 22mm or longer (APS-C size)
Covers the focal length of 32mm or longer (when converted to 35-mm lm size)
||Approx. 1/800 sec.
||Vertical: Up 90°
||16mm (APS-C size)
24mm (when converted to 35-mm film size)
|Dimensions (HxWxD) (w/o Shoe)
||Approx. 43.5 x 60 x 88mm / 1.8 x 2.4 x 3.5in
|Weight (w/o Battery)
||Approx. 100g / 3.5oz