Hoya 72mm DMC PRO1 ND4X (0.6) Filter
Hoya 72mm DMC PRO1 Digital ND4X (0.6) Neutral Density Filter XD72ND4
SKU: HY72ND4XP1 MFR: XD72ND4
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
Neutral Density filters evenly reduce the amount of light passing thru the lens without effecting color.
Ideal for reducing bright light in large aperture situations when a narrow depth is field is needed.
Allows for slower shutter speeds when blurring or showing of movement is desired.
Allows balancing of exposure to highlight a key subject.
Lets you use higher speed films in bright light.
Hoya Neutral Density filters are available in most sizes and in three strengths:
.3 (2X) Reduces the light one f-stop.
.6 (4X) Reduces the light two f-stops.
.9 (8X) Reduces the light three f-stops.
- DMC: Digital Multi-Coated Filter. Greatly reduces the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections
- BAF: Black Almite Frame. a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections
- BRG: Black Rimmed Glass. reduces the chance of light reflecting off the edge
- LPF: Low Profile Frame. Ultra Thin Frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. These frames are do hold a lens cap
- KEF: Knurling Edge Frame. These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachement and removal
- UVC: UV Protected Case. Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of the filters