MK Digital Direct ML-700 Super Bright LED Lighting 92040
What's Included With This Item:
- AC Power Adapter
Ways to Save
• The MK Mini Lite ML 700 is Two 18" Gooseneck Spotlight LEDs with 2 Fiber Optic adapters that provide Natural Daylight. (Adapter: 2mm and 3.5mm diameter).
• The fiber optic adapters allow you to illuminate your diamonds at very specific points and with exact precision, by transferring all the LED light through the fiber glass. 50,000 hour life: Unlike halogen lamps in fiber optic lights which routinely burn out in 50-200 hours, LEDs will last for many years. The savings will pay for your MK MiniLite ML 700 many times over.
Low power consumption:
• The MK MiniLite ML 700 consumes only 5 watts of power, versus most fiber optic lights that consume 150-250 watts.
Rugged gooseneck design:
• The MK MiniLite ML 700 goosenecks can be bent to virtually any position as often as desired for optimal light positions. There are no glass fibers to break.
• Each gooseneck illuminator produces approximately 40 lumens of light that is collimated into an intense cone of light. Goosenecks can be spaced 4"-6" from the subject with plenty of even illumination.
Variable intensity light:
• Light level can be accurately controlled with the rheostat control knob.
• MK MiniLite ML 700 produces no infrared or ultraviolet light and does not heat up the subject. Since there are only 5 watts consumed by the LEDs, there is virtually no heat. Conversely, fiber optic lights consume 150-250 watts and can produce a significant amount of heat.
• The MK MiniLite ML 700 occupies only 12 square inches of counter space which makes it convenient to place along side a Microscope for easy control.
• The MK MiniLite ML 700 costs about half the price of many similar fiber optic lights.
Base: 4 x 3 x 1 inches;
Gooseneck: 18 inches in length
Product weight: 1 lb
Shipping weight: 2 lbs