Pentax SMCP-DA 40mm f/2.8 XS Lens for Digital SLR Cameras - Black
Pentax SMCP-DA 40mm f/2.8 XS Lens 22137
SKU: PX4028XS MFR: 22137
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
- Aesthetic design by world famous designer Marc Newson.
- Ultra low profile is only 0.36 inches thin at 1.8 oz.
- Fixed focal length 40mm prime lens is equivalent to 61mm in the 35mm format.
- Short 16 inch minimum focus distance.
- Maximum F2.8 aperture is ideal for existing light photography and creative depth of field applications.
- Nine rounded aperture blades produce extraordinarily smooth, natural bokeh.
- PENTAX SP (Super Protect) coating on lens surface helps repel elements and aids in cleaning.
- PENTAX KAF mount is compatible with current and past K-mount compatible cameras.
||40mm (equiv 61mm)
||5 elements in 4 groups
|Angle of view
|F stop range
||f/2.8 to f/22
|Closest Focusing Distance
|Dimensions (Diameter x Length)
||2.5 x 0.36" (62.9 x 9.2mm)
||External appearance by renowned designer Marc Newson. SP (Super Protect) coating. "World's thinnest interchangeable lens" at time of introduction.