Akai Analog Chorus Effects Pedal - True-Bypass Switching Combined with Adjustable Tone, Speed and Spread Knobs, Heavy Duty Polished Stainless Steel Housing
What's Included With This Item:
- Chorus pedal
- 9V battery
- Quickstart guide
Make your guitar sing....
• Chorus, from the Akai Professional Analog Custom Shop, is your secret weapon in creating a thick, lush customized sound. Chorus is housed in heavy-duty polished stainless-steel.
• True-bypass switching combined with adjustable Tone, Speed and Spread knobs provide a wide range of precision control.
• Chorus can be set to achieve a variety of effects ranging from a multiple guitar sound to fast-repeat staccato attacks. Dialing in the desired effect is accomplished by adjusting three onboard knobs.
• Tone controls the frequency from low to high, Speed changes the rate at which the repetition occurs and Spread sets the spatial dynamics of the effects sound. The Rate Switch provides an extra level of control adding fast and slow repetition control.
• Akai Professional's Analog Custom Shop Chorus adds natural sounding, clear adjustable accompaniment for a unique sound. Chorus is powered by the included 9-volt battery or 9v DC adapter (sold separately).