Print & Document Storage Boxes
Archival Methods Drop Front Box 1.5" 16.5x20.5", Gray
SKU: AM01537 MFR: 1537
Important Notice! Item will be drop shipped directly from the manufacturer/distributor. Item is non-cancelable and non-returnab
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
The Archival Methods Drop Front box is perfect for storage of prints, photos, art and similar mounted or unmounted documents that are best stored flat. This style of box is also well-suited for digital prints musical scores, pamphlets, letters and newspapers.
Metal Edged boxes incorporate the following enhancements, embossed labeling areas on end and side of top cover to neatly, large radius, rounded "soft corners" on the drop-front for added safety in handling delicate or fragile ephemera and top cover edges have scalloped finger grips at the long dimension for easy opening.
- Metal-edged drop-front boxes consist of a removable top and a bottom with a hinged "drop front" panel at the long side.
- Made of heavyweight Archival Grade boxboard.
- Metal edge clamps are corrosion treated in black polyester coating with a wax-free polyester finish on the blind side.
- Clamps provide rigidity and high stacking strength.
- The lignin content is measured by the phloroglucinol test with a Kappa number of 5 or less.
- Made from fully bleached, high alpha cellulose pulp. It does not contain any post consumer waste recycled pulp. Paper is free of metal particles, waxes, plasticizers, residual bleach, peroxide, sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur.
- Metallic Impurities, Iron will not exceed 150 ppm and copper shall not exceed 6 ppm. No optical brightening agents are used in the pulp.
- Paper contains a minimum of 3% calcium carbonate (CaCO3) with a pH range 8-9.5
- Alkaline or neutral sizing are used. No alum rosin or rosin sizing are used.
- Color dyes are light-fast and non-bleeding.
- Surface of the paper is smooth and free from knots, shives and abrasive particles.
- Board will not degrade and cause harm to artifacts stored in boxes made from this paper.
- Paper passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 formally ANSI IT9.16
||Drop Front Storage Box
||Window/Mat: (Number of prints box will hold)
4/2 Ply: 30
4/4 Ply: 24
2/2 Ply: 38
||16.5 x 20.5 x 3"