Beseler 23CIII-XL Photographic Black & White Condenser Enlarger, 120 Volt.
What's Included With This Item:
- 23CIII-XL Twin-girder Chassis, Condenser Lamphouse, Projection Assembly, Laminated White Baseboard, Below-the-Lens Accessory Holder.
• With well over half a million Beseler 23C's having been purchased since it was first introduced in 1955, the American made 23C is unquestionably the world's favorite medium format enlarger. Many have been in near continuous use by schools, government agencies and businesses, and countless others have been handed down from father to son, to granddaughter, like the well-loved family possession that it has become.
• Very few products have proven to be as reliable as has the venerable Beseler 23C. It has become an indispensable tool to those who enjoy the creative aspects of photography; those in pursuit of the pleasure and the satisfaction of knowing that they truly "created" the final image and who want to be in complete control of every aspect of the process.
• The high performance Condenser Lightsource utilizes Beseler's patented "Cone-of Light" variable condenser system to adjust the position of the over-sized 5½" optical glass condensers to maximize the illumination for every format 35mm through 6x9cm, yielding exceptionally short exposure times, a cooler film stage and less negative buckling than with conventional condenser heads.
• The 23Clll-XL features interchangeable lightsources. The Condenser lamphouse supplied with this model is interchangeable with the Dichro Colorhead (8132-02) and with the Variable Contrast Lightsource (8134-02)
• The extraordinarily rigid, extra-long twin-girder construction of the 23Clll-XL helps to reduce transient vibrations, which can detract from image sharpness. The lens stage can be tilted to create special effects or for distortion correction and the projection assembly can be tilted up to 90°. To assure optimum performance, skilled technicians at the factory carefully align every 23C, using the most up-to-date laser technology. If it can be done with an enlarger, the 23C can probably do it with ease.
|Max. Film Format||6 x 9cm, (2-1/4" x 3-1/4")|
|Head Style||Black & White Condenser|
|Maximum Height||57" (1448mm) Condenser Head, 54" (1372mm) Dichro and VC Heads|
|Modular Head System||8131 23CIII Condenser Lamphouse only, 230V
8132 23CIII Dichro Lamphouse only, 120V
8133 23CIII Dichro Lamphouse only, 230V
8134 23CIII Variable Contrast Lamphouse only, 120V
|Baseboard Size||H 1-1/4" (32mm) x W 16" (406mm) x D 25-1/2" (648mm)|
|Maximum print size on baseboard||Larger than 16" x 20"|
|Filter Drawer||5-½" x 5-½" Filters|
|Replacement Lamp||PH-140 (75w/120v)|
|Wall Projection||Yes, No Accessories Required|
|Tilt/Shift Lens Stage||Yes (left / right shift)|
|Voltage||120 Volt, 230 Volt Available|
|Dimensions||Shipping: H 46" (1168mm) x W 18-1/2" (470mm) x D 12" (305mm)|
|Weight||60 lbs. (27Kg.)|
|Special Features||Laser Aligned for Optimum Sharpness|