Save $49.50 when you buy this Beseler 45MXT Enlarger Chassis . This Value Bundle comes with a Beseler 45 MXT Chassis Only and a Beseler 45MXT Baseboard .
• The current 45MXT is the latest in a series of 45M enlargers that Beseler has been manufacturing and continuously improving for more than half a century. The triangular truss reinforced, twin-girder frame provides a rock-steady foundation for this classic enlarging system, enabling it to produce tack-sharp prints from 35mm film larger than 16" x 20" (± 17½" x 22") on the baseboard, enlargements up to 25½" x 38½" on an Adjus-Table and even larger images via wall projection. A neoprene light seal in the upper negative stage virtually eliminates stray light leakage in the darkroom.
• From the onset, the 45MXT has always been a modular system, so virtually every component and accessory that fits the current enlarger will also fit every 45M enlarger manufactured since 1953. Thus the long term retained value of every Beseler 45M enlarger is enhanced by its non-obsolescence design. The 45MXT chassis can be configured in a variety of different modes. It accommodates the high-output Condenser Light Source (#8121), the versatile 45S Dual-Dichro Colorhead (#8278) and the 8"x10" Coldlight Conversion Kit (#8350).
• The high performance 45M Condenser Lightsource utilizes Beseler's patented "Cone-of Light" variable condenser system to adjust the position of the over-sized 6½" optical glass condensers to maximize the illumination for every size film from 35mm through 4" x 5", yielding exceptionally short exposure times, a cooler film stage and less negative buckling than with conventional condenser heads.
• The 45S is a unique Colorhead. It can function in traditional diffusion mode forcolor or variable-contrast B&W printing and, with optional accessories, it can produce spectacular looking, higher contrast images in its unique dichroic Condenser mode. In either mode is has permanent, non-fading continuously variable dial-in dichroic filters with a Y-M-C range of 0-200.
• The 8" x 10" Coldlight Conversion Kit (#8350) has a maximum film format capacity of 8" x 10". It includes glass and glassless 8" x 10" film holders. It also accommodates over a dozen other Beseler film carriers 35mm and larger.
• The heavy-duty laminated baseboard (8232) is used with the 45MXT chassis (#8227) and also with the Adjus-Table (#8540). A Wall/Table Mount (8239), a Wall Projection Bracket (8128), a three-lens turret (8225) and a flexible 21" cable for remote focusing (10-50519-22) are also available.