Manfrotto 528XB Heavy Duty Video / Movie Tripod with 100mm Ball, Color: Black, Supports 66 lbs.
• With a maximum load capacity of 66 lbs, the new Manfrotto 528XB heavy-duty video/movie tripod is built to handle the really heavy loads, and ideal for supporting camera jib arms.
• Despite its obvious strength, however, a close inspection reveals that this new tripod offers quite a bit of brains and good looks to go along with its brawn.
• The 528XB incorporate a fully-adjustable mid-level spreader, which features telescopic ratchet braces that click into place in each of the preset positions for faster deployment. The braces can be immediately set, allowing each leg to be individually positioned for maximum stability. The tripods' wing nut style locking system further ensures its stability once setup is complete.
• In addition, the built-in 100mm claw ball levels the camera quickly under any conditions, and allows for use of the tripod even with heads not equipped with a half-ball.
• The 528XB features black stainless steel tubes and aluminum leg extensions. It utilizes a sturdy single-tube leg structure with an adjustable leg spread. The leg spread also incorporates a 30º locked position for faster set-up and greater strength.