This kit Bundle comes with: and Shipping is free! .
• An All-in-One photographic solution exclusively designed by Manfrotto to satisfy the needs of iPhone® 5/5s users; who love to capture special moments and want to do so in style.
• Available in four colors, Black, (this version) Red, White and Pink. Manfrotto KLYP+ bumper is the basis of the overall system, which allows you to add three interchangeable lenses, a LED and then mount it all to a tripod.
KLYP + Bumper:
• KLYP+ is more than a simple protective case. It is a real photographic bumper with a lanyard and kickstand! Its stylish design fits the shape of the iPhone 5/5s protecting it from scratches and falls.
• It is made of solid polycarbonate that serves as a rail-system for the LED and tripod mount attachments (included in this kit). The bumper also features a lens thread connection to easily screw in one of the its three interchangeable lenses (not included in this kit).
LED: The included portable and lightweight Manfrotto LED light features new surface mount LED technology, display a 60° beam angle and a luminance of 225 lumens, guaranteeing very bright images in low-light coniditions and an ideal soft fill light.
• The careful selection of high quality LEDs ensures vivid colors and natural skin tones in pictures and videos, proven by the high color rendition (CRI Index > 80%). The LED light is also dimmable at three different levels of intensity and it can be simply recharged with a USB connector.
• The LED light comes with a built-in tripod mount, provided with a ¼" thread on the bottom, which ensures great stability and a point of attachment to any tripod. The small support has been specifically designed to easily connect to both the light and the 4 locking points positioned on the bumper through an intuitive sliding system.
• The product provides a great two-in-one solution, being extremely compact and portable in any situtation. (The LED light has been tested in accordance with safety standard IEC 62471:2006 Photobiolocial Safety of Lamos and Lamo Systems and is not harmful for human retina).