PhotoBert Photo CheatSheet for the Canon 580EX II SpeedLight.
Nobody can remember all of the features, modes and the "how to" instructions so here's an "easy to take with you" quick reference that is invaluable in the field.
This CheatSheet is full of useful information on how to use the various features of this flash.
Topics covered include:
• Battery information
• Auto Power Off/Standby
• Quick Flash
• Flash usage with different Camera Exposure Modes
• Flash Exposure Compensation
• Flash Modes
• Equal Subject and Background compensation
• Subject Compensation only
• Background Compensation only
• Flash Exposure Value Locking
• Flash Exposure Bracketing (FEB)
• FP High Speed Sync
• Bounce/Turn Flash
• Catch-light Panel
• Guide Numbers
• LCD Reference
• Zoom Head Positioning
• Flash coverage for Digital Image Sizes
• 2nd Curtain (Rear Curtain) Sync
• Close-Up Flash
• Wireless Flash - Master/Slave(s)
• Manual Flash Mode
• Stroboscopic Flash Mode
• Custom Settings Reference
• Custom Settings Cross-Reference
All this on a "take it with you" durable card.