This is the EASY way to learn what you need to know about digital photography!
Do your digital images come out blurred, out of focus or are the colors wrong?
You're not alone! As a photography instructor for over 30 years, I see people every day with the same problems. But most of these problems are easy to solve. This one-of-a-kind CheatSheet is for ALL digital cameras. It contains the information you need to know so you can take better pictures!
This CheatSheet is an invaluable reference. It's professionally printed in full color on both sides of a full-sheet of paper that's laminated with a durable 10-mil laminate. It's dimensions are 8 3/4" x 11 1/4". Laminated, waterproof and very sharp and clear, this is a very high quality product.
Topics covered include:
• Getting the Color Right - White Balance
• Zoom and Digital Zoom
• Contrast, Color, Saturation and Sharpness
• What you need to know about RAW vs JPEG formats
• Shooting Modes: Auto, Programmed, Aperture and Shutter Priority
• Too dark; Too light - Get it Just Right (Exposure compensation and
• Focusing (AF Points, Single/1-Shot AF, Continuous/AI Servo AF, &
• Closeup (Macro)
• ISO Equivalency and Noise
• Flash Photography