Start taking the best photos of your life--today
Your Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 has dozens of amazing features. Would you rather spendhours studying the manual or snapping pictures? This guide gets you on the fast track, with full-color illustrations that help you identify and understand everybutton and dial and the effects you can shoot for.
Learn to use every control, what pitfalls to dodge, and the secrets of capturing spectacular images in more than 20 shooting situations. Wherever your A100 goes, this book should go too.
• Follow an illustrated road map that makes it easy to locate the controls on your camera and learn what each does
• Review photographic essentials including exposure, lighting, and lens choices
• Learn to capture great images of tricky subjects like flowers, pets, sporting events, sunsets, and fireworks
• Explore such techniques as fill flash, infrared, panoramic, macro, and filter effect photography
• Troubleshoot potential problems with your A100.