Peachpit Press The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book: The Complete Guide for Photographers, 672 Page Softcover Book by Martin Evening
What's Included With This Item:
- 672 Page Softcover Book, 7-1/2" x 9-1/8"
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom was designed from the ground up with digital photographers in mind, offering powerful editing features in a streamlined interface that lets photographers import, sort, and organize images.
This completely updated bestseller, The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book, was also written with photographers in mind.
Author Martin Evening describes features in Lightroom 3 in detail from a photographer's perspective. As an established commercial and fashion photographer, Martin knows firsthand what photographers need for an efficient workflow.
He has also been working with Lightroom from the beginning, monitoring the product's development and providing valued feedback to Adobe. As a result, Martin knows the software inside and out, from image selection to image editing to image management.
In this book you'll learn how to:
• Work efficiently with images shot in the raw or JPEG format
• Import photographs with ease and sort them according to your workflow
• Create and manage a personal image library
• Apply tonal adjustments to multiple images quickly
• Integrate Lightroom with Adobe Photoshop
• Export images for print or Web as digital contact sheets or personal portfolios
• Make the most of new features in Lightroom 3, such as automatic lens correction and improved noise reduction
Photographers will find Lightroom 3 and The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book indispensable tools in their digital darkrooms.
|Table of Contents||1 Introducing Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
2 Importing photos
3 Navigating the Library module
4 Managing photos in the Library module
5 Working with catalogs
6 Develop module image editing
7 The art of black and white
8 Sharpening and noise reduction
9 The Photoshop connection
11 Presenting your work