• To create great web video you don't need a crew of lighting experts, cameramen, and actors. You also don't need an expensive camera rig and equipment. You've got more tools available at your disposal that you think and when you're doing it on your own you've got to know how to think quickly, be nimble, and harness the simple tools and technology available to you.
• In Video Nation, you'll learn everything you need to get your show on the web from one of the top experts around! Jefferson Graham, host of USA Today's Talking Tech, takes you skillfully through the art of video creation and distribution.
• And you'll have a lot of fun along the way. You'll learn what equipment you need to get started--from bare bones optimal to wish list stateof-the-art great. You'll get the skinny on sound and lighting.
• You'll learn how to properly set up and shoot and interview. You'll even get to take your video to the next level by using multiple cameras as they do on TV.
• You'll also find over 30 video lessons on the disc so you see the concepts from the book in action, including attaching your camera lens to an iPhone, adding basic transitions to your clips using simple editing techniques, and much much more.
About the Author:
• Jefferson Graham is a long-time technology reporter for USA TODAY, and host, producer and editor of the USATODAY Talking Tech video show, which features interviews with tech newsmakers and reviews of the latest gadgets and gizmos.
• The videos are seen at usatoday.com and many other sites on the web. Guests on Talking Tech have included Zynga CEO Mark Pincus and red-hot new Apple products like the iPad, iPhone and Final Cut Pro X were first seen on Talking Tech.
• All the shows are produced professionally on the same D.I.Y. budgets described in this book. Graham is the author of nine books and is also an accomplished Manhattan Beach based portrait photographer, videographer and editor.