Enjoy Bose sound for your computer with Companion 2 Series II multimedia speakers. This PC speaker system is engineered to Bose standards for improved sound performance over most conventional computer speakers. And their contemporary appearance complements any laptop or PC.
The Companion 2 system provides a spacious soundstage that seems to extend beyond the speakers themselves. You'll notice it most while sitting right at your computer. You may also detect more lower-note presence than you've experienced with other computer sound systems. Your music, movies and games should sound fuller and more satisfying.
Dual inputs on these multimedia computer speakers make it a snap to connect to your computer and, at the same time, your MP3 player or another portable audio source. Volume control and headphone jack are within easy reach on the front of the right speaker. Setup is easy. Just plug in the power cord and the input cable to your computer, and you're ready to play.
Step up to Bose sound and hear more of what your computer has to offer, with the Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker system.
• Proprietary TrueSpace® stereo digital processing circuitry creates a wide two-channel soundstage engineered specifically for listening at your computer.
• Ported cabinet design provides fuller music and deeper movie/gaming special effects from a small enclosure.
• Convenient control and headphone jack placement allow easy access to volume control and headphone connection.
• Dual inputs let you enjoy two audio sources simultaneously one to your computer, the other to a portable audio device.
• Magnetically shielded speakers prevent monitor interference or damage to magnetic media.
• Automatic tonal balance provides convincing audio performance at practically any listening level.