Bluestar Forensic Latent Bloodstain Reagent Tablets, 8 Applications.
What's Included With This Item:
- Bluestar Forensic 2 x Tubes of Tablets
- User's Manual
- Bluestar Forensic Warranty
• BLUESTAR FORENSIC is a new reagent whose purpose is to reveal blood stains that have been washed out, wiped off or which are invisible to the naked eye. This product is intended for crime investigators.
• Based upon chemiluminescence, its unique formula qualifies it as the most effective blood revealer available on the market, for crime scene as well as forensic lab use.
• BLUESTAR FORENSIC does not alter the DNA of the revealed blood which allows for its subsequent genotyping. It is also compatible with ABO typing. Furthermore, it is safer and easier to prepare and use.
• A very compact and lightweight multi-use product. Each pack provides the investigator with the possibility to prepare 8 times 125 ml (4 oz) of BLUESTAR FORENSIC working solution or up to 1L (32 oz) if all tablets are used together.
• To prepare the working solution, you will need to dissolve a pair of tablets (white + beige) in 125 ml (4 oz) of distilled water in a bottle equipped with a fine mist atomizer. Or use the 8 pairs at once if you need 1 L (32 oz).
|No. of solution prepare||8|