B + W 52mm #110 Neutral Density Glass Filter - 3.0 - 1000X with Single Coating
• Neutral Density filters evenly reduce the amount of light passing thru the lens without effecting color.
• Ideal for reducing bright light in large aperture situations when a narrow depth is field is needed.
• Allows for slower shutter speeds when blurring or showing of movement is desired.
• Allows balancing of exposure to highlight a key subject.
• Lets you use higher speed films in bright light.
• B&W Neutral Density filters are available in most sizes and in the following strengths:
• .3 (2X) Reduces the light one f-stop.
• .6 (4X) Reduces the light two f-stops.
• .9 (8X) Reduces the light three f-stops.
• 1.8 (64X) Reduces the light six f-stops
• 3.0 (ten f-stops) & 4.0 (seventeen f-stops) are for astronomical and sun studies.
• With Single Coating