• Polarizer filters evenly increase color saturation of all colors (except black and white), creating deep, rich scenics.
• They add contrast for dramatic skies and ariel shots.
• Polarizers also eliminate glare from highly reflected surfaces like glass and water.
• Polarizers are two part lenses that rotate, allowing you to select the degree of additional saturation, contrast and glare reduction desired.
•They come in two varieties.
• Circular-for all types of cameras (required for beam splitting metering systems commonly found in auto-focus SLR's and in most current TTL Slr's; check your camera's manual).
• Linear-for rangefinders and older SLR metering systems.
The B + W 67 Circular Polarizer is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Photo enthusiast among others.The B + W 67 Circular Polarizer is popular because customers like the following qualities of the B + W 67 Circular Polarizer: Clear optics, Easily mounted and Strong construction.