B + W 77mm EW (Extra Wide) Kaesemann Circular Polarizer (MRC) Multi-Resistant Coating, Glass Filter
Ways to Save
• This filter uses B+W's Extra Wide mount made of brass. The diameter of the front portion of an EW "oversized" filter mount is much larger than the male thread that is screwed into the lens. As a result, the corresponding filter glass is also larger.
• When mounted to a wide angle lens with an angle of view of 110 degrees or even 120 degrees, vignetting is not an issue. Available in 62mm thru 110mm, EW filters should be used without a lens hood as vignetting may occur.
• Kaesemann filters are constructed from select polarizing foils and the finest optical class.
• They were designed for apochromatic and fast telephoto lenses, but all lenses benifit from their quality.
• Kaesemann polarizers are edge sealed and are ideal for extreme climate conditions.
• Polarizer filters evenly increase color saturation of all colors (except black and white), creating deep, rich scenics.
• They add contrast for dramatic skies and ariel shots.
• Polarizers also eliminate glare from highly reflected surfaces like glass and water.
• Polarizers are two part lenses that rotate, allowing you to select the degree of additional saturation, contrast and glare reduction desired.
•They come in two varieties.
• Circular-for all types of cameras (required for beam splitting metering systems commonly found in auto-focus SLR's and in most current TTL Slr's; check your camera's manual).
• Linear-for rangefinders and older SLR metering systems.