• The ZTS Multi-Battery Tester, (MBT-1) provides a comprehensive means of testing the state of charge or state of power for more than 30 battery types. This microprocessor-controlled instrument is designed for commercial or home use and tests popular primary (non-rechargeable) and rechargeable batteries using a patented, high accuracy pulse load test.
• After a fully automatic test cycle, percentage of remaining battery capacity is indicated on the LED bar display. Battery types are clearly labeled next to appropriate contacts. Negative test lead / probe conveniently stores in seam at side. It's easy to use (no switches or settings), and test results are easy to understand. Tests NiMH, Li-Ion, alkaline, lithium, coin cell, button type and more.
• 3.6v Li-Ion rechargeable [RCR123A, 18500, 17650, 18650]
• 1.5v button cell [S76, A76, A625, A640]
• 1.2v NiMH/NiCd rechargeable [AA, AAA, C, D]
• 1.5v lithium [AA L91, AAA L92]
• 3v lithium coin [1616, 1620, 2016, 2025, 2320, 2032, 2430, 2450, 58L 1/3N]
• 6v '28' series [28A, S28, 28L]
• 3v photo lithium [CR123, CR2]
• 1.5v alkaline [AA, AAA, C, D, N]
• 12v alkaline [A23]
• 9v alkaline, carbon zinc
The ZTS Inc. MBT-1 is commonly used for Everyday, Having around the house, Home, Portable electronics and more.The ZTS Inc. MBT-1 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Enthusiast, Quality oriented among others.The ZTS Inc. MBT-1 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the ZTS Inc. MBT-1: Durable, Easy to use, Good value and Reliable