The new, improved eneloop... HR-3UTGA (AA)
Eneloop - ready to use rechargeable battery. Since its launch in November 2005 eneloop has become well-known around the world as it has revolutionized the consumer-use rechargeable battery segment with its unique features:
• Rechargeable approximately 1,500 times
• Coming pre-charged, making it usable immediately after purchase
• Its unique design departing from the look of traditional batteries
What is the difference between the "old" and the "new" improved eneloop?
• An extra of 500 charging cycles - instead of being rechargeable 1000 times, the new eneloop is even rechargeable up to 1500 times.
• Improved self-dischcharge. Even though the self discharge of the old eneloop was already very impressive, you can store the new eneloop for 3 years and still it will retain 75% of its capacity.
• You need a battery, which is reliable even when having cold temperatures? Before eneloop was suitable for temperatures as low as -10°C - now even until -20°C.
• The new eneloop is even more environment-friendly as it is pre-charged with solar energy in Japan.
All original SANYO battery packages containing the improved eneloop have the information "Up to 1500 times" on the front.