The new, improved eneloop... HR-3UTGA (AA)
Eneloop - ready to use rechargeable battery. Since its launch in November 2005 eneloop has become well-known around the world as it has revolutionized the consumer-use rechargeable battery segment with its unique features:
• Rechargeable approximately 1,500 times
• Coming pre-charged, making it usable immediately after purchase
• Its unique design departing from the look of traditional batteries
What is the difference between the "old" and the "new" improved eneloop?
• An extra of 500 charging cycles - instead of being rechargeable 1000 times, the new eneloop is even rechargeable up to 1500 times.
• Improved self-dischcharge. Even though the self discharge of the old eneloop was already very impressive, you can store the new eneloop for 3 years and still it will retain 75% of its capacity.
• You need a battery, which is reliable even when having cold temperatures? Before eneloop was suitable for temperatures as low as -10°C - now even until -20°C.
• The new eneloop is even more environment-friendly as it is pre-charged with solar energy in Japan.
All original SANYO battery packages containing the improved eneloop have the information "Up to 1500 times" on the front.
The Sanyo AA is commonly used for Back-up, Digital photography, Photography, Portrait photography, Travel and more.The Sanyo AA is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Casual photographer, Pro photographer among others.The Sanyo AA is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Sanyo AA: Easy to install, Fast charge, Long-lasting, Reliable and Solid construction.