The new, improved eneloop... HR-3UTGA (AA)
Eneloop - ready to use rechargeable battery. Since its launch in November 2005 eneloop has become well-known around the world as it has revolutionized the consumer-use rechargeable battery segment with its unique features:
• Rechargeable approximately 1,500 times
• Coming pre-charged, making it usable immediately after purchase
• Its unique design departing from the look of traditional batteries
What is the difference between the "old" and the "new" improved eneloop?
• An extra of 500 charging cycles - instead of being rechargeable 1000 times, the new eneloop is even rechargeable up to 1500 times.
• Improved self-dischcharge. Even though the self discharge of the old eneloop was already very impressive, you can store the new eneloop for 3 years and still it will retain 75% of its capacity.
• You need a battery, which is reliable even when having cold temperatures? Before eneloop was suitable for temperatures as low as -10°C - now even until -20°C.
• The new eneloop is even more environment-friendly as it is pre-charged with solar energy in Japan.
All original SANYO battery packages containing the improved eneloop have the information "Up to 1500 times" on the front.
The Sanyo AA is commonly used for Back-up, Digital photography, Photography, Portrait photography, Travel and more.The Sanyo AA is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Casual photographer, Pro photographer among others.The Sanyo AA is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Sanyo AA: Easy to install, Fast charge, Long-lasting, Reliable and Solid construction
Most Liked Positive Review
Use the best and forget the rest
From motor drives to hot shoe strobes to LED flash lights, the Sanyo Eneloops rock. Why keep buying alkalines? No more bunny batteries for me, I only use Eneloops.
Reviewed by 120 customers
I can't really tell if these have more peak power than the standard Sanyos, but they haven't disappointed yet.
I have tried many otrher battery brands and eneloop are the best
Great recycling time
have used Eneloops for quite some time with no issues at all. Great batteries that hold their charge better than some other brands.
These were charged out of the box and ready to use. I'm using them in my Canon 580EX II's and I've only had them out twice so far, but they seem to work just fine. Recycle time seems to be just as good if not better than regular Alkyne AA batteries.
They keep charged long time
At first I was skeptical that a rechargeable battery could replace the alkalines I use in my equipment, especially with manufacturers warning that rechargeable will perform so badly. However, these batteries work. My primary use for these is with my Tascam DR-40. I could easily burn through three dozen alkalines in a weekend. I've run some simple tests using my DR-40 and the rechargeables last as long or longer than the equivalent alkalines. I also recommend the Maha PowerEx MH-C801D for recharging these batteries.
Haven't had these that long and so I'm still breaking them in. They seem to be doing all that they should be doing.. Have placed these in some night lights in the house and then charging in the morning. If they live up to the 1500 recycles that had been said they may outlive me. I would buy them again and may do so in the future
These are the best rechargeable batteries I have ever used. Hold a charge for a long time and seem to discharge at a longer rate.
Very fast cylce times SB800