Bowens QUAD 2400, 2400 Watt Second Asymmetrical Power Pack with 2 Outlets, with US Mains, 110-120 V.
What's Included With This Item:
- Power Cable
• This exciting new 2400 w/s power pack handles a full spectrum of professional lighting assignments in the studio and on location. The QUAD 2400 features two flash head outlets that are split between two channels. Full 2400 w/s is available from a single channel or power can be divided across both channels, offering a wide selection of powers. Each channel has its own power level variator that can control output over a 6-stop range, while a master control offers up to two stops in one-stop increments. The QUAD 2400 features a Guide Number of 640 (ISO 100) and draws 15 amps on fast recycling. The pack offers a choice of three modeling modes in continuous or intermittent flash-indication mode with a new Auto setting that sets the modeling lamp of the brightest head to maximum, even when power setting is on low.
• Other features include built-in photo cell, flash-ready indicator, overload protection and recycling times as fast as 3 seconds. Pack measures 281 x 184 x 336mm (362mm including handle) and weighs 9.5kg.
• QUAD precision power; Flash power can be adjusted in accurate steps of 1/3rd f-stop, offering excellent control of exposure. Large LED displays show clearly the Ws output per channel. Each channel can be adjusted over three f-stops. With a minimum power output of just 37Ws the QUAD 2400 has a range of 6 f-stops.
• Colour consistency mastered; The overall power of the pack can be reduced using a system of capacitor switching. By reducing the number of capacitors being used a greater level of colour consistency can be achieved. In practice this means that the QUAD 2400 can be switched from 2400Ws, to 1200Ws to 600Ws with less than 70K shift in colour temperature.
• Modelling lamp control; In addition to selecting full power modelling or lamps in proportion, a new Auto setting will set the modelling lamp of the brightest head to maximum, even when the overall flash power of the pack is set at a low level. This helps the photographer preview their lighting, even at the lowest of flash powers.
|Flash head outlets||2 (into two independent channels)|
|Power range||37 - 2400w/s with one head (6.0-stops)|
|Recycle Time||3 Seconds on Fast & 5 Seconds on Slow.|
|Flash duration||1/600 (600w/s) / 1/400 (2400w/s)|
|Power adjustment||1/3 - stop|
|Color Temperature||5800 K (±2% from 3000 to 200w/s)|
|Stabilization||± 0.1 f/stop|
|Dimensions||18cm (W) x 28cm (L) x 34cm (H) (7.1" x 11.0" x 13.4")|
|Weight||9.5 kg (21.0 lbs.)|