• Bowens International is proud to introduce a higher performance, stronger and more robust line of reflectors to their already superb reflector range.
• The revised reflector range includes 14 different models of reflectors and light shapers. Each model is constructed of a heavier gauge of aluminum than the original units for greater strength and durability.
• Another important enhancement to the entire line is an improved integral steel attachment ring that provides secure and safe positioning onto the flash unit.
• Further improvements have been made to the Wide Angle / Umbrella reflector, the Keylite Reflector and the Softlite Reflector. These impressive improvements have been incorporated without increasing the cost of the range.
• The new reflectors feature an integral mounting ring that is more rugged than Bowens previous design and gives much greater overall strength to the reflectors
• This, combined with a slightly heavier material, has created a reflector that Bowens believes will be better suited to the daily rigours of the professional photographer.
• Additionally, Bowens has been able to create a brighter surface finish for two of their new reflectors, the Wide Angle / Umbrella Reflector and the Keylite Reflector.
• The redesigned Softlite Reflector now features a new surface finish. The original sandblasted finish has been replaced with a neutral-colored powder coating. In testing, this new coating delivers a slightly smoother finish, giving a broader spread of light without losing any of the softness that has made this light source so popular.
• The High Performance Reflector is a completely new reflector, designed to fulfill the demand for a bright, narrow angle light source. The highly parabolic design delivers a narrow beam of light with the maximum brightness. This reflector will create intense shadows and is perfect for creating high contrast lighting effects. Its texture enhancing output is perfect for food and fashion photography.
• The High Performance Reflector is a completely new design forBowens. It gives a high-intensity beam of light with a less specular appearance than the Keylite reflector. For photographers who want to emphasize texture and recreate sunlight, this reflector will be very popular.
Reviewed by 2 customers
This is a higher quality product. The feel and construction is top notch. I use it mostly with the umbrellas.
Needed another reflector for my Bowens lights and did not want to spend $$$ so I looked for the same reflector that I already have. Found out it's no longer made good thing this one is better. Light is bright, clear and sharp.