Canon Speedlite Transmitter ST-E2 - With USA Warranty
What's Included With This Item:
- Canon 1 Year Warranty
- Requires One (1) 2CR5 Lithium Battery (Sold Separatly)
A master control device for wireless Speedlite flash system. Meets professional and advanced amateur standards. Its dedicated transmitter controls up to 3 Canon 550EX Speedlites as slave units 33ft. away outdoors and 49.5ft. away indoors. It is mounted as a clip-on with shoe lock lever and locking pin.
• Type: 550EX-dedicated, clip-on Speedlite transmitter with direct contacts
•Compatible Cameras: Type A EOS cameras (E- TTL, autoflash); Type B EOS cameras (Manual flash)
• Channels: 4
•Flash Ratio Control: For A:B ratio: 1:8 to 8:1, in half- step increments or 13 steps
• High- Speed Sync (FP flash): Enabled with high-speed sync mode
•Slave Operation Confirmation: With test transmission button. *Slave A fires followed by slave B at 1/64 output.
•Flash Exposure Confirmation:
1. Before flash fires during FE lock Adequate flash exposure indicated by the flash exposure level icon lit in the viewfinder. Insuf ficient flash exposure indicated by the flash exposure level icon blinking in the viewfinder.
2. After flash fires ST-E2's flash confirmation lamp lights in green for 3 sec.
•Wireless slave SE mode cancellation: Cancels when the test transmission button or FE lock botton is pressed to turn on the slave u nit.
• Wireless Transmission: Infrared pulse
• Transmission Range: Indoors: Approx. 12-15 meters/39.4 - 49.2 ft; Outdoors: Appro x. 8-10/ 26.2-32.8 ft
Transmission Coverage: ±40° horizontal and ±30° vertical
• Battery Life: Approx. 1,500 transmissions (At room temperature and with a new set of batteries)
• AF-assist Beam: Compatible with EOS-3's 45-point Area AF and 28mm and longer lens focal lengths
• AF-assist Beam Effective Range: Approx. 0,6 to 10 m/2.0 to 16.5 ft along the periphery (in total darkness).
• SE Feature: While the power switch is set to I or HOLD, the transmission turns off automatically after about 90 sec. of non-use.
• Power Source: 2CR5 lithium (6V) battery x 1
• Dimensions: 62 (W) x 51 (H) x 80 (D) mm/2,4 (W) x 3,1 (D) in
• Weight: 100 g/ 3.5 oz (exluding battery)
The Canon ST-E2 is commonly used for Fill flash, General purpose, Night photography, Portraits and more.The Canon ST-E2 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Photo enthusiast, Professional, Semi-pro photographer among others.The Canon ST-E2 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Canon ST-E2: Consistent output, Durable, Easy to use, Fast recycling, Good power output, Lightweight and Versatile.