Cavision 0.5x Wide Angle Zoom-through Converter Lens with Hood & ARP485 Adapter Ring
What's Included With This Item:
- Lens Hood & ARP485 Adaptor
Ways to Save
• This Cavision 0.5X Wide Angle Zoom-through Converter designed for use on lenses with front 58mm filter threads (or 52mm with AR58-52 Adapter Ring) provides a 50% wider angle of view and features full zoom-through capability. It is ideal for use with Sony VX2000/2100 and PD150/170 and similar cameras.
What is the differences between Wide Angle Adapters and Wide Angle Converters?
• Fixed focal adapters lose focus when the focal length on the camera lens is changed (i.e. zooming). For this reason the adapter is not recommended when live zooms are necessary.
• When using an adapter, the normal focusing operation does not function. It is necessary to use the macro focus control instead. For mini-DV cameras that do not have a macro focus control, the lens will typically retain focus from the widest angle to approximately 1/4 of the zoom range.
• With zoom-through converters, normal lens operation is not affected. Focus operations will work the same as before and focus will not be affected when the focal length is changed (i.e. zooming).
|Suitable lens:||58mm filter thread lens
52mm with step ring #AR58-52 (Included)
|Zooming:||Zoom through type|
|Focus:||Same as usual|
|Aperture:||No light loss|
|Angle of view:||At 6mm: 77°19' X 61°59'|
|Front Filter Thread:||82mm P=0.75|
|Back mount:||Back thread: 58mm P=0.75|
|Construction:||3 / 3|
|Dimensions:||85mm X 52mm|
|Optional Accessories:||Protection Filter (FTG82)|