• Dating back to the early 1960s, the all-plastic Diana camera is a cult legend - famous for its dreamy, radiant, and lo-fi images. The brand new Diana F+ is a faithful reproduction and a loving homage to the classic Flash Diana - with a few new features tossed in. First off, it includes a retro-styled electronic flash which fires a burst of white or colored light at your subject.
• Included adapters allow you to use the Diana Flash on standard hotshoe cameras (like the LC-A+ and Fisheye 2) or use a hotshoe flash on DianaF+ body. Its plastic lens, 2 shutter settings (daylight & "B"), 3 aperture settings, & manual focus are all hallmarks of the original Diana.
• And on top of that, the Diana F+ offers a removable lens & super-small aperture for pinhole images, 2 image formats (12 or 16 square shots on a standard 120 roll), an endless panorama feature that allows for unlimited & nearly seamless panoramic shots, and both a standard tripod thread & shutter lock for easy shake-free long exposures.
• Each package includes the new "Diana Vignettes, More True Tales & Short Stories" book - packed with over 200 pages of Diana history, Diana+ images, & truly off-the-wall fictional stories. Uses all varieties of medium format 120 film.
A Loving Recreation & Homage to the Original
• Starting from scratch with an original 1960's Diana camera, we pulled apart every tiny nook, cranny, gear & wheel to rebuild it from the ground up. Every quirk & imperfection was duly noted & reconstructeup.ielding a lightweight beauty that handles & feels just like the original.
The Plastic Fantastic Diana Lens
• The Diana's original all-plastic lens has been duplicated with utmost love & care to ensure the same dreamy, gorgeous, color-drenched, sometimes-blurry, & often-mindblowing results that Diana users have always treasured.
The Diana Flash
• Working with the classic 1960's design, we meticulously re-crafted the Diana Flash to look & feel like the original. Its face is cast in reflective silver, & it syncs with the Diana F+ via an old-school metal plug connection. It offers 3 key capabilities:
Integrated Color Flash
• Just like the Colorsplash camera & Colorsplash Flash, the Diana F+ includes a small packet of plastic color gel filters. Slip one into your flash & throw a burst of colored light at your subject day or night!
Long Exposure Flash
• By setting your Diana F+ to the long exposure "B" setting, you can let all of that streaming ambient light into your image thereby superimposing a flashed or colorflashed subject against a glowing, riotous, & absolutely beautiful background.
• The Diana Flash works via a two-pronged plug adapter just like the original! It plugs directly into the Diana F+ camera body. On top of that, a Diana Plug-to-Hotshoe adapter is included, which allows you to use the hi-powered and radiantly beautiful Diana Flash on any standard hotshoe camera.