Shutterbug Remote, White - Wireless Link Controlled by your Smartphone or Tablet
What's Included With This Item:
- Shutterbug Remote
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery
- Shutterbug CR2032 Coin Cell Battery
Customers are advised to download app and check compatibility with their phone before purchasing
iOS: http://www.itunes.com/a pps/shutterbugremote
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id =com.mjw.shutterbugremote
• The Shutterbug Remote replaces the traditional shutter release cable with a wireless link controlled by your smartphone or tablet. Based on the new Bluetooth Low Energy standard, the Shutterbug offers unparalleled performance ina minimalist form-factor.
• Just plug in and go. Whether taking a basic self-portrait, or carefully crafting an HDR masterpiece, you'll enjoy the Shutterbug's amazing range, long battery life, and intuitive smartphone app interface.
• Plug the Shutterbug into the remote shutter port of your camera to control it directly from your smartphone. Take photos, refocus the lens, and open and closethe shutter without being anywhere near the camera. Great f or taking portraits, inconspicuously filming wildlife, or freeing up a pair of hands to hold that extra reflector.
• The app, available for download on the Apple App Store, allows you to connect toone or more Shutterbugs and control them, monitor their activity, and check their signal strength. See all of the different functions and details by visiting The App page.
• The Shutterbug is not only a great wireless camera controller, it also provides many of the features found in a professional intervalometer. Using t he iOS app, you can program it to take multiple photos with a delay between each one for time-lapse photography. You can setup bulb exposures longer than most cameras will allow, even up to hours long.
• You can even create advanced ramping exposures, where the Shutterbug takes multiple photos during a time lapse and changes the exposure linearly as it goes. This feature makes HDR photography a snap. Most importantly, all of these advanced features will stay running even when you close the App or shut off your phone or tablet. At any time, you can simply reconnect the App to check the status of the Shutterbug and see what it is doing.
• The Shutterbug Remote runs WITHOUT your phone being connected. Thanks to the Shutterbug's internal processor and timekeeping hardware, long exposures and time lapse sequences will run to completion even if your phone is disconnected or turned off. Don't let your camera controller tie you down.... make it work for you instead.
• There is no need to sacrifice flash capabilities for a wireless remote. The Shutterbug Remote doesn't occupy your hot shoe making it the ideal companion forstudio work. Just plug it in and secure to your tripod, camera strap, or camera body.
• The Shutterbug Remote only turns on when a shutter release cable is plugged in to it. Its light weight, small size, and key ring form-factor make it the ideal accessory to have with you all the time. Strap it to your tripod, your camera strap, or your camera body. When you need it, just plug it in. Want multiple shutterbugs and multiple cameras? No problem. Any device running the app can connect to any Shutterbug Remote in range
• Internally, the Shutterbug Remote uses a small tuning fork crystal to accurately measure time over long intervals without drifting. Need several photos that are separated by six days, two hours, five minutes, and eight seconds exactly? No problem - the Shutterbug will capture them all to within 1/10th of a second. A great feature for scientific and laboratory time-lapse.
• The Shutterbug Remote has no buttons, no display, no switches, and a single port. Plug it in to your camera and it turns on. Unplug it and it shuts off. It uses a common watch battery that can be easily replaced in the field without anytools. It is small and extremely light; clip it to your camera strap and take iteverywhere.