Manual Recessed Ceiling Screens
Da-Lite Advantage Manual, Square Format Ceiling Recessed Manual Screen, 9x9', 12.7' Diagonal, Matte White Surface
SKU: DLADMC9X9MW MFR: 85680
Please note! This item will be Drop-shipped to you directly from the Manufacturer/Distributor.
Estimated Delivery time is from 1 to 2 weeks.
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
The Advantage® Manual is a ceiling recessed manually operated screen. Developed with the installation process in mind, the Advantage® Manual Screen with Controlled Screen Return (CSR) provides the convenience and flexibility of installing the case and fabric/roller assemblies at separate stages of construction.
A floating mounting method utilizing adjustable roller brackets is designed into the lightweight, extruded aluminum case allowing the centering or offsetting of the screen.
Finished case edges provide a clean look and comfortable build-in of ceiling tiles. Offered exclusively by Da-Lite, the Controlled Screen Return (CSR) system adds an impressive feature to the Advantage® design.
The CSR system ensures the quiet controlled return of the screen into the case providing optimal performance and smooth, consistent operation
Screens with the CSR feature must be fully extended. There are no intermediate stopping positions. Matte White fabric up to and including 10' high will be seamless.
Video Spectra 1.5 and High Contrast Matte White fabric up to and including 8' high will be seamless. High Power fabric up to and including 6' high will be seamless.
One of the most versatile screen surfaces and a good choice for situations when presentation material is being projected and ambient light is controllable. Its surface evenly distributes light over a wide viewing area. Colors remain bright and life-like, with no shifts in hue. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 60° Gain : 1.0
- Provides Optimal Performance and Smooth Consistent Operation
- Designed for ceiling recessed installation.
- Surface with black masking borders standard, on flame retardant and mildew resistant fiberglass fabric, mounted on a ball bearing rigid steel spring roller.
- A floating mounting method utilizing adjustable roller brackets is designed into a lightweight, extruded aluminum case allowing the centering or offsetting of the screen.
- Equipped with Controlled Screen Return (CSR) to control the return speed of the screen surface back into the case.
- Top, front, and back of case made of extruded aluminum.
- End caps made of heavy gauge steel.
- Bottom of case has a removable access door.
- Case is powder coated white. Handsome finished white aluminum case provides a clean look and allows easy installation of ceiling tiles.
- Bottom of case is self-trimming, with a built-in flange around the bottom of the case.
- Bottom of screen formed into pocket holding tubular metal slat.
- A steel pull bail is attached to the slat.
- Heavy-duty plastic caps protect the ends of the slat.
- Metal bumper stops built into the case to prevent slat wedging inside case.
- A 6' pull cord with plastic knob is included.
- Roller mounting brackets are adjustable to allow centering or offsetting the screen within the case.
- Suitable for use in environmental air space in accordance with section 300-22 (c) of the National Electric Code, and sections 2-128, 12-010 (3) and 12-100 of the Canadian Electrical Code, part 1, CSA C22.1.