• "Spare pockets" that make useful additions to any shoulder strap, belt or camera bag.
• Weather flaps have adjustable Velcro closures.
• Designed originally for 4x5 film holders, but equally well suited for battery packs, 8mm video cassettes or personal stereos.
• Intended for belt use, has no Velcro tabs.
Reviewed by 1 customers
1. This pouch is great for carrying those extra-large Point-and-Shoot cameras, e.g. Fujifilm X-100 (the camera I bought this for.) 2. You can store the Fujifilm X-100 camera, spare battery, and the accessory flash comfortably in this pouch. 3. Great for walking about with your camera at the ready. 4. A little on the bulky side, but you need that extra space for storing these huge P&S cameras. 5. On occasion I've dumped out the X-100, and used it to carry a large flash, and an extra battery for my larger DSLR bodies.