• Introduction to the Canon 30D Digital SLR
• Blue Crane Digital DVD's are molded from glass masters in the same way that movie studios make theirs. The competition's DVD's are individually burned on to DVD-R or DVD+R media the same way you do it at home.
• Blue Crane DVD's have a far better compatibility rate & lower defect rate than the competition. Blue Crane DVD's are 100% copy-protected; the competition has no capacity for copy protection.
Take great pictures with your Canon 30D!
• All you need is this training DVD & about 110 minutes, & you'll have the knowledge & the confidence to create the images you want. The topics are arranged in chapters, so you can move at your own pace, & return later to individual subjects.
• Cut weeks or months off your learning curve. This DVD not only gets you up & running with confidence, it explains what the engineers had in mind when they designed the outside dials & controls. You'll come back to this video again & again.
• Running Time: 108 minutes
• Be Prepared (To Get the Shot)
• Shutter Priority
• Aperture Priority/Depth of Field
• Depth of Field Preview
• Picture Styles
• AF Modes
• Metering & Bracketing
• White Balance/Color Temperature
• Using Playback to get Great Images
• Understanding Histograms
• Exposure Compensation
• Flash Overview
• Using Physical Filter's
• Lens Selection
• Custom Functions
• Programmable Buttons
• RAW Files
• Data Photo Professional Software
• And much more!
• The Canon 30D is a powerful piece of equipment. A solid understanding of its features & controls can really unleash its potential. Once you learn how the camera's components work together, you'll have all the tools you need to capture the best image under all conditions.
Your camera manual covers all the functions on your digital camera. It's also over 100 pages long.
When you are in the field, you need quick & accurate answers to achieve the best shot. We developed the inBrief line of camera guides so you can get the answers, & more importantly, the shot you want.
Each card is divided into 8 color-coded panels. If you have a question about metering or bracketing, simply look at the yellow panel. Questions about custom functions are answered on the green panel. The layout & description for the control panel & view finder can be found on the blue panel. And a color-coded index on the front page immediately points you toward the answer you need.
The inBrief guide is laminated for long life & protection from the elements. As importantly, the panels are separated by thin strips of clear lamination, allowing the card to be folded easily & stored in your camera bag. Every inBrief includes a line drawing of your camera & a cross reference to flash sync modes.