• If you have just purchased your Nikon D200, the controls on the outside of the camera coupled with all the menus and custom settings can be downright overwhelming. With this DVD we give you a structure for looking at the controls as well as a repeatable ritual for taking great photos with your new camera. You spent a bundle on this camera. Let it be an extension of your hands rather than a struggle.
The Nikon D200 is a powerful piece of equipment. A solid understanding of its features and controls can really unleash its potential. Once you learn how the camera's components work together, you'll have all the tools you need to capture the best image under all conditions.
• Be Prepared (To Get the Shot)
• Shutter Priority
• Aperture Priority/Depth of Field
• Focus Alternatives
• Metering and Bracketing
• Playback Options
• Understanding Histograms
• Exposure Compensation
• Flash Overview
• Custom Settings
• Shooting Menu Banks
• Programmable Buttons
• RAW (NEF) Files
• Picture Project Software
• And much more!
Take great pictures with your Nikon D200! All you need is this training DVD and about 100 minutes, and you'll have the knowledge and the confidence to create the images you want. The topics are arranged in chapters, so you can move at your own pace, and return later to individual subjects.
Your camera manual covers all the functions on your digital camera. It's also over 100 pages long.
When you are in the field, you need quick & accurate answers to achieve the best shot. We developed the inBrief line of camera guides so you can get the answers, & more importantly, the shot you want.
• Each card is divided into 8 color-coded panels. If you have a question about metering or bracketing, simply look at the yellow panel. Questions about custom functions are answered on the green panel. The layout & description for the control panel & view finder can be found on the blue panel. And a color-coded index on the front page immediately points you toward the answer you need.
• The inBrief guide is laminated for long life & protection from the elements. As importantly, the panels are separated by thin strips of clear lamination, allowing the card to be folded easily & stored in your camera bag.
• Your inBreif guide won't be a replacement for your manual, but it will remind you of what functions are available, & how you can get them to work for you.
• Every inBrief includes a line drawing of your camera with the controls for shooting, displaying images, & general operation clearly labeled. It also has a panel that shows you, at a glance, the camera functions available for each mode dial setting, as well as a cross reference to flash sync modes.
• So quit fumbling with the controls & take control of your era & the images you want to capture.