DVD: "Introduction to the Nikon D300 Digital SLR Camera"
Take great pictures with your Nikon D300! All you need is this training DVD and about 2 hours, and you'll have the knowledge and the confidence to create the images you want. The topics are arranged in chapters, so you can move at your own pace, and return later to individual subjects.
• Be prepared (to get the shot)
• Shutter priority
• Aperture priority/Depth of field
• Focus alternatives
• Metering and bracketing
• Lens choices and results
• White balance/Color temperature
• Playback and image review
• Live View
• Understanding histograms
• Exposure compensation
• Flash overview
• Custom settings
• Shooting menu banks
• My Menu
• Programmable buttons
• RAW (NEF) files
• And much more!
inBrief Quick Field Reference Cards for D300
The inBrief camera reference card is a laminated, foldable guide that answers most camera operation questions quickly and easily. The information is arranged logically so you can find the answer to you question in the shortest time possible.
Each inBrief card shows an annotated line drawing of the camera and an index to the information on the other panels. If you have a question about white balance, simply look at the purple panel. Answers to custom settings are always on the green panel.
The inBrief card has laminated hinges so the card lies flat. When folded, the dimensions are 5.5 inches by 4.25 inches. It fits neatly in the outside pocket of your camera bag for instant access.
Each card is subdivided into eight subjects across twelve color-coded panels. An overview of the information on each panel is listedbelow.
• Teal: Annotated line drawing and general index
• Blue: Viewfinder, Control panel, and Monitor displays
• Red: Camera functions by exposure mode and flash information
• Lime: Focus, Drive Modes, and Self-Timer
• Yellow: Exposure, Metering, Bracketing
• Purple: White Balance, ISO, Image Size / Quality
• Orange: Displaying Images, Resetting the camera, Live View
• Green: Custom Settings
Each card is professionally printed on 10 point card stock and laminated on each side for long wear and protection from the elements. Once you have an inBrief, you can leave your manual at home.