Your camera manual covers all the functions on your new digital camera. It's also over one hundred pages long.
When you are in the field, you need quick and accurate answers to achieve the best shot. We developed the inBrief line of camera guides so you can get the answers, and more importantly, the shot you want.
• Each card is divided into eight color-coded panels. If you have a question about metering or bracketing, simply look at the yellow panel. Questions about custom functions are answered on the green panel. The layout and description for the control panel and view finder can be found on the blue panel. And a color-coded index on the front page immediately points you toward the answer you need.
• The inBrief guide is laminated for long life and protection from the elements. As importantly, the panels are separated by thin strips of clear lamination, allowing the card to be folded easily and stored in your camera bag.
• Your inBreif guide won't be a replacement for your manual, but it will remind you of what functions are available, and how you can get them to work for you.
• Every inBrief includes a line drawing of your camera with the controls for shooting, displaying images, and general operation clearly labeled. It also has a panel that shows you, at a glance, the camera functions available for each mode dial setting, as well as a cross reference to flash sync modes.
• So quit fumbling with the controls and take control of your camera and the images you want to capture. We'll give you the answers inBrief.