Introduction to the Canon 40D Digital SLR
Take great pictures with your Canon 40D!
• All you need is this training DVD and about two hours, and you'll have the knowledge and the confidence to create the images you want. The topics are arranged in chapters, so you can move at your own pace, and return later to individual subjects.
• Cut weeks or months off your learning curve. This DVD not only gets you up and running with confidence, it explains what the engineers had in mind when they designed the outside dials and controls. You'll come back to this video again and again.
• Be Prepared (To Get the Shot)
• Shutter Priority
• Aperture Priority/Depth of Field
• Focus Alternatives
• White Balance/Color Temperature
• Playback and Image Review
• Live View Shooting
• Lens choices and results
• Understanding Histograms
• Exposure Compensation
• Flash Overview
• Custom Functions
• Programmable Buttons
• Info Buttons
• Self timer and tripods
• Picture styles
• And much more!
• The Canon 40D is a powerful piece of equipment. A solid understanding of its features and controls can really unleash its potential. Once you learn how the camera's components work together, you'll have all the tools you need to capture the best image under all con ditions.
Reviewed by 1 customers
I look at this video from time to time and learn something new (retain something I missed). I would reccomend to any new beginner.