The BRX basic sets all fit it to one bag for easy transportation. Optional stand sets are available depending on your needs such as 34.5''-92.5'' (88-235 cm) stands or air cushioned 40''-104'' (102-264 cm) stands. All sets come with two Portalites, which when combined with the optional deflector set take advantage of the unique Elinchrom central shaft.
• Take full control of your units settings with the EL-Skyport App for IPod
• Touch/Ipad/Iphone with the optional WiFi module.
• Additional features can be found when used with the EL-Skyport Software*
such as • Flash-Delay for strobing-effects. (The optional USB Transceiver RX and Skyport Software 3.0 are required) • Flash-Delay for strobing-effects.
• Firmwrequired. option.
• Improved electronics for even better performance than before!
• Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering.
• EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups.
• EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras.
• Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of BXRX with speedlights.
• Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modeling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
• Proportional, maximum, minimum and independent adjustment of the modeling lamp.
• Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, ½, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
• Programmable ready beep function.
• Power Auto-dump.
• Automatic temperature controlled ventilation.
• Action flashtube for sharper images.
• Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modeling lamp).
• 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
• High impact resistant body shell.
• Accessory bayonet allowing the complete range of light modifiers.
• Rubberized handgrip with built-in fuse storage.