JumpStart Video Training Guide on DVD for the Nikon D3 Digital Camera
What's Included With This Item:
- 2 DVD Set
Ways to Save
• Taking pictures is more than just pointing the camera and pressing a button. To get the kind of photos you really want, you'll need to learn a little bit about your camera. You can transition from taking snapshots to producing inspired images that you will cherish forever. It's not hard; these JumpStart Guides from MasterWorks will show you how.
The following topics are covered on each DVD:
• The Features and Functions of Your Camera.
• Manual and Automatic White Balance.
• ISO Settings.
• Different Quality Settings.
• Reading and Using a Histogram.
• Basic Principles of Photography.
• Depth of Field.
• Aperture vs. Shutter Priority.
• Program Mode.
• Getting Sharp Images.
• Storing and Carrying Your Camera.
• Selecting and Using a Tripod.
• Lenses and Filters.
• Digital Media Options.
• Getting Your Photos into Your Computer.
• Tips and Tricks.