• The Flashpoint 160 is a 160 LED Video light designed for on camera use in dim or when little light is available. This unit mounts directly to the Camcorder's/HDSLR's shoe and features an articulated stem, allowing for the light to be directed to where it is best suited.
• The Flashpoint 160 also provides flexible power options, allowing the use of either AA Batteries (6), or rechargeable video batteries from a wide selection of manufacturers via insert (Sony adapter shown). Features include variable output control Amber,diffuser, and light green .
• The Flashpoint 7" Adjustable Arm is the perfect tool to mount a small monitor on your DSLR or any thing else you can think of! Designed much like a mini magic arm, with a hot shoe mount on one end and a 1/4"x20 thread on the other end.
• The Flashpoint square bracket features aluminum top and bottom mounting plates with 2 foam covered side handles for easy handling. The bar offers nine slots for shoe mounts and multiple 1/4 x 20 and 3/8 x 16 threaded holes. Comes standard with quick release and top handle.
• Allows mounting of microphones, remotes, lights, etc.
Case included. This is a perfect bracket for the Strobist to mount many speedlights, Pocket Wizards and other shoe mountables.