Flashpoint Wireless Remote Shutter Trigger Set with 2.4GHz technology
What's Included With This Item:
- Flaspoint Transmitter
- (Requires a Connecting cord to caonnect to your Camera
•This Flashpoint updated model remote shutter trigger kit is a hybrid (wired and wireless) shutter release for many cameras. The kit consists of a small remote control (transmitter)and receiver. When used wireless, the transmitter and receiver can be pared by any one of 16,000,000 channels (Smart Code) within the working distance of 100 meters (320ft). The remote uses the 2.4 GHz band.
• The Flashpoint supports the following functions: single shot mode, 2 seconds delay, continuous, as well as bulb mode. The can be used with a wide variety of cameras - just plug in a suitable cable to the receiver. A complete list of connecting cables available is provided below.
• Uses AAA batteries. The receiver can be attached to the hot shoe of the camera (facing forwards or backwards), or simply be placed alongside. The remote's shutter release button functions similarly to that of the camera's: a half press initiates autofocus on the camera and a complete press of the button takes a snap. Pressing the "mode" button, you can choose on of the following modes:
• S: Acts like a single press of your camera's shutter release
• 2S: Single exposures with a 2-second delay
• Continious: Will cause the remote to trigger multiple individual releases
• Bulb: For long exposure