X-Rite PM5 ProfileMaker 5 Publish Software for Mac. & Windows
Your card will only be charged once item ships.
What's Included With This Item:
- PM5 Publish Software
Build, edit and fine tune color profiles faster and easier with ProfileMaker 5. New features and enhancements deliver even more expert control. The ProfileMaker 5 Publish package is designed specifically for prepress and publishing professionals that need optimal results from direct (laser, inkjet) and traditional offset printing systems. It enables editing and customization of profiles and also delivers quality assurance functionality for proofing and final print production.
• Featuring modules to manage all of your color imaging devices and processes:
• Scanner: create ICC profiles for flatbed or drum scanners
• Monitor: capture color information and create ICC profiles for CRT and LCD displays
• Output: create ICC profiles for RGB, CMYK, Hexachrome and CMYK + Red/Green output devices
• Editor: edits profiles or fine tunes the ones you've created working with lightness, contrast, saturation, white point or gradation curves.
• ColorPicker: converts spot colors (CxF or Pantone) to process color
• Measure Tool: for data collection from color measurement devices and accurate profile computation
Add color measurement that meets your budget and automation needs: (optional)
• Eye-One Bundle: includes an Eye-On Pro spectrophotometer for high precision, low volume measurements via semi-automated strip reading capabilities. Offers the added capability of ambient light measurement ideal for reading both flash and continuous light to be taken into account when building custom device profiles.
• iCColor Bundle: includes iCColor 210 automated spectral chart reader for higher volume measurement of test charts. Also includes Eye-One Display device for profiling CRT and LCD monitors.
• Spectrolino/SpectroScan Bundle: includes Spectrolino spectrophotometer and SpectroScan automatic x/y table for the highest level of automation and flexibility when making color measurements. The Spectrolino can also profile all types of monitors.
|Minimum System Requirements for Mac||Power Macintosh G3, G4 or G5, Mac OS Classic System 9 or higher, built for Mac OS X v10.1 or later, Carbon Library 1.5 or higher, 128 MB of available RAM, Apple ColorSync 3.0.3 or higher, 300 MB of available hard-disk space for full program installation, 17" or larger color monitor, resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels is recommended, 24-bit video card, Internet Explorer 4.0 or later or Netscape Navigator 4.0 or later|
|Minimum System Requirements for Mac||Pentium II or faster processor, Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, 128 MB of available RAM, 300 MB of available hard-disk space for full program installation, 17" or larger color monitor, resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels is recommended, 24-bit video card, Internet Explorer 4.0 or later or Netscape Navigator 4.01 or later|