X-Rite PM5 ProfileMaker 5 Publish Pro Eye-One UV Bundle, with Permanently Affixed UV Cutoff Filter
What's Included With This Item:
- PM5 Publish Software
- Eye-One Pro Spectrophotometer
- Permanently Affixed UV Blocking Filter
Build, edit and fine tune color profiles faster and easier with ProfileMaker 5. New features and enhancements deliver even more expert control. The ProfileMaker5 Publish package is designed specifically for prepress and publishing professionals that need optimal results from direct (laser, inkjet) and traditional offset printing systems. It enables editing and customization of profiles and also delivers quality assurance functionality for proofing and final print production.
• Featuring modules to manage all of your color imaging devices and processes:
• Scanner: create ICC profiles for flatbed or drum scanners
• Monitor: capture color information and create ICC profiles for CRT and LCD displays
• Output: create ICC profiles for RGB, CMYK, Hexachrome and CMYK + Red/Green output devices
• Editor: edits profiles or fine tunes the ones you've created working with lightness, contrast, saturation, white point or gradation curves.
• ColorPicker: converts spot colors (CxF or Pantone) to process color
• MeasureTool: for data collection from color measurement devices and accurate profile computation
• This Eye-One UV Bundle includes an Eye-One Pro spectrophotometer for high precision, low volume measurements via semi-automated strip reading capabilities. Offers the added capability of ambient light measurement ideal for reading both flash and continuous light to be taken into account when building custom device profiles. The Bundlealso includes a permanently affixed UV blocking filter.
|Minimum System Requirements for Mac||Power Macintosh G3, G4 or G5, Mac OS Classic System 9 or higher, built for Mac OS X v10.1 or later, Carbon Library 1.5 or higher, 128 MB of available RAM, Apple ColorSync 3.0.3 or higher, 300 MB of available hard-disk space for full program installation, 17" or larger color monitor, resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels is recommended, 24-bit video card, Internet Explorer 4.0 or later or Netscape Navigator 4.0 or later|
|Minimum System Requirements for Mac||Pentium II or faster processor, Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, 128 MB of available RAM, 300 MB of available hard-disk space for full program installation, 17" or larger color monitor, resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels is recommended, 24-bit video card, Internet Explorer 4.0 or later or Netscape Navigator 4.01 or later|