X-Rite PM5 ProfileMaker 5 Photostudio Pro Color Management Solution, Software for Mac & Windows.
What's Included With This Item:
- Photostudio Pro Software
Designed for the professional studio photographer, ProfileMaker 5 Photostudio ensures accurate and consistent color for all the devices used in a typical studio photography workflow. You can create and edit high quality ICC profiles for monitors, digital studio cameras, RGB, CMYK, Hexachrome, CMYK+Red/Blue and CMYK+Red/Green output devices that will enable you to capture a broad gamut of colors, while minimizing retouching. The result you'll be able to achieve excellent color fidelity and exceptional output quality while saving time and money.
• • Featuring modules to manage all of your color imaging devices and processes:
• Digital Camera: create ICC profiles for digital cameras
• Monitor: capture color information and create ICC profiles for CRT and LCD displays
• Output: create ICC profiles for RGB, CMYK, Hexachrome and CMYK + Red/Green output devices
• Editor: edits profiles or fine tunes the ones you've created working with lightness, contrast, saturation, white point or gradation curves.
• ColorPicker: converts spot colors (CxF or Pantone) to process color
• MeasureTool: for data collection from color measurement devices and accurate profile computation
• • Add color measurement that meets your budget and automation needs: (Optional)
• Eye-One Bundle includes an Eye-On Pro spectrophotometer for high precision, low volume measurements via semi-automated strip reading capabilities. Offers the added capability of ambient light measurement ideal for reading both flash and continuous light to be taken into account when building custom device profiles.
• iCColor Bundle includes iCColor 210 automated spectral chart reader for higher volume measurement of test charts. Also includes Eye-One Display device for profiling CRT and LCD monitors.
• Spectrolino/SpectroScan Bundle includes Spectrolino spectrophotometer and SpectroScan automatic x/y table for the highest level of automation and flexibility when making color measurements. The Spectrolino can also profile all types of monitors.
|Minimum System Requirements for Windows||Pentium II or faster processor Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP 128 MB of available RAM 300 MB of available hard-disk space for full program installation 17" or larger color monitor, resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels is recommended 24-bit video card Internet Explorer|
|Minimum System Requirements for Mac||Power Macintosh G3, G4 or G5 Mac OS Classic System 9 or higher, built for Mac OS X v10.1 or later Carbon Library 1.5 or higher 128 MB of available RAM Apple ColorSync 3.0.3 or higher 300 MB of available hard-disk space for full program installation 17" or larger color|